The following is our company policy on how Le Petit Artist applies data protection when data is processed, when using our website and when using our services.
Le Petit Artist is the Data Controller in relation to your personal information, including the personal information/data of children that is provided to us, and as a company we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We aim to comply with the following legislation when you are using our website and services and this will come into effect from the 25thMay 2018.
- Data Protection Act 2018 www.gov.uk/data-protection
- EU General Data Projection Regulation 2018 www.eugdpr.org
Only necessary data will be requested/collected and processed for the purpose of running one of our projects and producing personalised cards, calendars and gifts.
Your data/personal information will not be sold to a third party, distributed or made public.
Children’s Personal Data including names and photographs used on any of our products and projects are automatically deleted within 30 days of completion of the Schools/Nurseries Creative Fundraising Project and orders received/completed, whichever is the later.
2. Information we request and collect
- Name and Job Title;
- Full Contact Information, such as name, address, telephone/mobile number, email address;
- Classroom/Nursery room name and name of each student/child whose artwork/images are sent to us for processing onto products we offer;
- Amount of children participating within the project
- To enable us to contact you should there be a problem when we process the samples, orders;
- To supply you with an efficient service so we can advise despatch and estimated dates of delivery;
- To comply with Accounting/Tax Regulations.
3. How we collect information
- Trade shows we exhibit at – Form filling
- Contact Forms;
- Email and Email Links;
- Cookies and Server Logs;
- Third Parties/Publicly Available Sources/Analytics Providers such as Google, Facebook, Twitter;
3.1 When you register for our projects, products and services by creating an account on our website, subscribe to our marketing activities, promotions, competitions, data supplied is sent directly to us for us to process.
3.2 A server log is a log file (or several files) automatically created and maintained by a server consisting of a list of activities it performed. A typical example is a web server log which maintains a history of page requests. Information about the request, including client IP address, request date/time, page requested, HTTP code, bytes served, user agent and referrer are typically added. This data can be combined into a single file, or separated into distinct logs, such as an access log, error log, or referrer log. However, server logs typically do not collect user-specific information. These files are usually not accessible to general Internet users, only to the webmaster or other administrative person. A statistical analysis of the server log may be used to examine traffic patterns by time of day, day of week, referrer, or user agent.
3.3 As with most sites, on interacting with a website, Le Petit Artist included, browsing activities and patterns are collected via cookies/server logs and other similar technologies. Some of the cookies used are essential for our website to work and to enable us to provide a service too you.
Google Analytics is used to track site visitation, user interaction and actions such as website page activity. We use this information to aid us on providing a website platform that is accessible and easy to use. Google Analytics is a third party data processor and we are aware that Google Analytics records data such as geographical location, IP address etc., this however does not enable us to personally identify you. Should you wish to prevent/stop Google Analytics from tracking information via our website, then it is possible for you to disable cookies on your internet browser. Please note disabling cookies relating to our website could reduce the functionality and user experience of our website.
3.4 Our website’s server is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, this is the Protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The ‘S’ at the end of HTTPS stands for ‘Secure’. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted.
4. Personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To enter and/or perform the contract we are about to enter/have entered into with you.
- To fulfil samples/orders sent to us and requested by you.
- For our direct marketing purposes. (We will never sell nor share your information to a third party for marketing purposes).
- To subcontractors, i.e. our preferred transport company, post office for delivery of samples/orders to you.
- Where compliance is required with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4.1 Where children’s data is to be processed, (under the age of 16), such as names, class names, age of children etc., you expressly confirm that you have parental consent of each child to ourselves and our sub-contractors that will process the data to meet any samples or orders.
4.2 From time to time you will receive marketing communication from us, if you have not opted out of receiving this. It is your right at any time to ask us to stop sending you marketing messages, this can be done by emailing us at email@example.com or checking/unchecking relevant marketing boxes on our contact page: www.lepetitartist.co.uk/contact
4.3 Information Held/Data Removal. Should you wish to be given a copy of the data we hold on you or wish to have your data removed, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address and the email address you used to register with us.
Payment of orders can be done in the following ways:
- Cash with order
- Cheque with order
6. Changes to This Policy
Le Petit Artist may change this policy from time to time by updating this document in-line with industry developments. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes as we will not explicitly inform our clients or website used of these changes. The policy is effective from 25thMay 2018.
7. Contact Details
Le Petit Artist Ltd
22 Parkside Road
We welcome feedback, comments at any time, should you wish to contact us please
Telephone: 07825 728781 Email: email@example.com